Do you want an all-in-one pre-wired system that includes inverter, charge controller, display with remote monitoring, auto generator start, as well as load center with breakers, rapid shutdown, and WiFi capabilities? Sol-Ark has the system for you - all pre-wired and all in one box!
A NEW Solar + Storage Solution - have less dependence on the grid! Sol-Ark Pre-Wired Inverter Systems simultaneously manage power to/from Solar, Battery, Grid, Loads, and Generator. The Sol-Ark is simple to install and can be used in Grid-tied, Off-Grid, or Battery Backup solar applications. It supports 8000 watts of continuous power for off grid production, and up to 9000 watts of continuous power for on grid. It is expandable, and can grow as your power needs grow. On grid PV to AC efficiency is 96 - 96.5% - among the top in the industry - means less solar is needed.
- Grid-Tied Mode - Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill*
- Meter Zero Mode - Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode - Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it's most expensive
- Smart Load Mode - Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid Time-of-use loads - to run only when there is optimum solar - use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications - battery agnostic
- AC Coupling - retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup applications
*NOTE: For Net Metering applications, if you have a 200A or greater service, you will need to buy a 200A Current Transformer separately (item code SOLARK200ACT). The inverters come with 100A CTs that are appropriate for 2/0 wire. The 200A CTs support 4/0 wire.
- Grid-Interactive or Off-Grid capability in the same package - can be used with or without energy storage - add batteries down the line
- Easy and fast to install - no external components (ie. fuses, breakers, combiner box) - all integrated in one unit
- Lightweight - under 80 lbs
- Color touch screen
- Works with the widest variety of 48V battery chemistries - from lead acid to lithium
- Backup power (even use the Grid as backup!) and support for time-of-use optimization
- Completely pre-wired system - inverter and charge controller included
- Wifi integrated for easy monitoring of system performance
- Integrated DC Disconnect, Auto Gen Start, Critical Loads panel
- Highly efficient - both on-grid and off-grid
- Generator support
- Field-upgradeable software with remote support
- Fully NEC compliant (N. America) with rapid shutdown
- UL1741SA/Rule 21 and 14H Compliant (Grid Sell Only)
|12K Indoor||12K Outdoor|
|Solar PV Continuous Power||12 kW*|
|Inverter AC Continuous Power (On Grid)||9 kW*|
|Inverter DC Continuous Power |
|Off Grid Inverter AC Peak Surge Power||20kW (5s)||16kW (10s)|
|Continuous AC Power w/Grid or Generator||15kW||12kW|
|System Idle Power||60W|
|Continuous Battery Charging Output||185A|
|Battery Capacity||50 –9900Ah||90 - 2000Ah|
|PV to Battery Efficiency @ 65%||97.5%|
|AC to Battery Efficiency @ 65%||96%|
|Battery to AC Efficiency @ 65%||95%|
|On Grid PV to AC Efficiency @ CEC||96%|
|Grid Failure UPS Transfer Time||4 ms|
|Preferred Application||Grid Tie + Storage Off Grid|
|Parallel Stacking||Yes - up to 8 (240V)|
|3 Phase Capability||Yes|
|Enclosure||NEMA 1 (indoor)||NEMA 1 (indoor) |
**Outdoor NEMA 4
|Weight and Dims||74 lbs |
28.0" x 17.375" x 9.37"
|78 lbs |
30.0" x 18.3" x 10"
*IMPORTANT NOTE: SOL-ARK 12K is a combined output - (split between DC Battery and AC Loads/Grid). The max power to the grid or AC loads is 9kW - in conjunction with simultaneously charging the batteries. So for example - if 9kW is going to the grid, an additional 3kW of power can be used to charge the batteries.
- 12K Max PV input wattage is 13.000W (6.5kW per MPPT)
- 12K units primary design is for grid tie, as well as standalone offgrid applications
- Damage will occur if the PV temperature compensated Voc (for coldest expected temperature) is over 550V
- PV production stops if voltage exceeds 500V (500 Voc Max)
- Each string of panels in parallel on a given MPPT must be the same voltage. Each MPPT, however, can have a different voltage (number of panels in series).
- Example string sizes (for reference ONLY - always calculate max voltage for your specific modules and string sizes):
- 60 Cell Panels (Min: 5, Max: 10)
- 72 Cell Panels (Min: 4, Max: 9)
- 96 Cell Panels (Min: 3, Max 7)
- 120 Cell Panels (Min: 3, Max 6)
Click Here for the Solar Panel Sizing Tool from Sol-Ark!