5kW Solar back up power system
- Easy to install. To configure a solar system, customers only need to connect it with solar panels and batteries
- CPU management ,intelligent control，modular design, User-friendly LCD display
- Built-in MPPT controller, high charging efficiency
- Low power consumption, high conversion efficiency
- Intellectual，multi-function, convenient for customers with different using environment to fully use the solar energy
- External battery connection, convenient to expand back-up power time
- Strong load-carrying ability, low failure rate, easy maintenance and long service life (under proper operation, it may be as long as 5 years)
- Perfect protection: low voltage protection, over voltage protection, overheat protection, short-circuit protection, overloads protection
- CE / EMC / LVD/ RoHS Approvals
- Two years warranty, life-long technical support
There are 2 modes as shown bellow:
1.1 PV charge the battery, utility will not: when PV and utility are both connected to the machine, only the PV will charge the battery when there is sunlight
1.2 Both PV and utility will charge the battery: when PV and utility are both connected to the machine, AC (utility) will charge the battery. In the meanwhile, PV will also charge the battery if there is sunlight.
2. Utility as complementary power function.
There are 2 kinds of complementary modes, shown as bellow:
2.1 AC first , DC standby UPS mode When both utility and battery are connected to the machine, utility will supply power to the loads prior to the battery. When utility is cut off, the battery will automatically continue to supply power.
Steps are as follows:
Step 1: When utility power is available, it will output directly after voltage being stabilized and charge batteries at the same time.
Step 2: When utility power is cut off suddenly, the inverter will convert DC power to AC power automatically to ensure uninterrupted power supply within 5ms.
Step 3: When utility power becomes available again, it will automatically transfer to utility supplying power to loads and charge batteries at the same time. See Workflow as below:
2.2 DC first, AC standby UPS mode: When both utility and battery are connected to the inverter, battery will supply power to the loads prior to utility. When battery capacity is not enough, utility will continue to supply power automatically. Steps are as follows:
Step 1: When battery has enough power, it will supply power to the loads directly
Step 2: When battery does not have enough power, it will automatically transfer to utility supplying power to the loads
Step 3: After the battery is fully charged (e.g. by solar or wind charge controller), it will then automatically transfer to battery supplying power to the loads. See Workflow as below.
3. Recording/checking function
3.1 Machine fault checking: can check the machine fault information
3.2 Discharge time checking: can check the discharge time of the battery
INTELLIGENT INVERTER WITH BUILT-IN MPPT CONTROLLER
This series of product is a module design of inverter and built-in MPPT controller, which has the advantages of high conversion efficiency, low power consumption and strong load-carrying ability. With intelligent control, customers can set charging mode, (Utility as complementary power) AC first mode or DC first mode, timed inversion mode. This is the currently the most advanced inverter & controller hybrid in the world
Inverter: 5000W pure sine wave inverter & Controller: 96V60A mppt controller (Integrated)
Solar panel: 18V200W*8Pcs poly with 10m cable
Battery: 12V100Ah*8Pcs AGM battery with 1.5m cable